Author High Risk Mission Therapy
lol i'm dying! the extra chapter was pretty funny
@MasterPannya what is the other ?
edogawa best grill,
Ssshhh! Let it happen...
@Tcof
This manga is blatant asspull after asspull, but i enjoyed every asspull it has offered thus far.
Thigh girl = best girl.
Welp, guess i will add the harem tag.
I hope there is a girl with the syndrome in her head so that all she needs is some headpats.
Thighs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Breasts.

This is irrefutable.
Rinse and repeat the same groping formula until chapter 38
bleh!
It's nice this mc isn't an indecisive twat or a dense moron, but I hope the story doesn't get as boring as Amano Megumi did for me :/
>this whole manga
hehehehehehehehehehehehe
This is vastly better than it has any right to be. For something with such an...honest...premise, it's great. The comedic timing is top notch, the main character is adorkable (lol), and the main girl is lovely and remarkably honest in her affections.

Though of course longevity is an issue. It has to either advance the relationship (and end the story, oops), add more girls (becoming one of those burdened harems with too many characters and too little depth to each), or add lower-case plot (which would be a genre shift). Now where will it go?
@Kiraidesu maybe add new fetish ? like monderella syndrome in some-heroine-to-be's butt or nape or somewhere ...
This is turning out to be funnier than the fetish premise would suggest.
We definitely need more monderella side characters. But not Futoshi-kun.😎

Last edited 2 days ago by buttler.

@Kiraidesu maybe add new fetish ? like monderella syndrome in some-heroine-to-be's butt or nape or somewhere ...

Butt girl already showed up at the end of one of the chapters at the doctor's office.
Wait wait wait... I only signed up gratuitous boob fondling, what is this smidge of plot doing in my manga??!
@Urabask no i mean heroine , a candidate for mc's lover and or harem . Not a random side-chara ...

but then yuusha ga shinda corrupted me already , i began to ship the thighs girl rather than main heroine who is a big busted

Last edited 17 hrs ago by zetsubouzanto.